Sunday 10 July 2011

Sir Tom Jones says T In The Park is one of the great festival

SUPERSTAR Sir Tom Jones told us that he loved his first T that he wants to come back for more.

Leeds Festival

The 70-year-old Welsh music legend revealed he jumped the opportunity to perform at the festival, said: "I'd heard about T in the Park for years. Earlier this year, I did Celtic Connections in Glasgow and that was great. I was invited to do this and thought, 'Why not?'

"I've loved playing in Scotland since I first came in 1965. Scottish audiences have always been great to me. "There's absolutely no bull**** with the Scots. If they like you, they love you and, if they don't, forget it. So thank God they liked me.

"Christ, I used to play the Apollo in Glasgow. That was rowdy. They were never quiet, very enthusiastic. T In The Park is more of the same, just bigger."

No comments:

Post a Comment