Sunday 10 July 2011

Ke$ha unleashed her inner punk at T In The Park.

Ke$ha unleashed her inner punk at T In The Park.

And especially in her dressing room backstage to talk e-mail, the sexy - and slightly terrifying - star revealed that her next album to rock live show is planned for the rest.

Reading Festival

Ke$ha joined the fans at Balado and told us: "I am writing all the time right now but I have not managed to get into the studio yet to put it down yet.

"The first record, I was running around Los Angeles broke and without a care in the world. Now I am on the road all the time.

"I am not the same person I was three years ago.

"I can't give you all my secrets but I have been playing a lot of guitar, listening to a lot of Iggy Pop and a lot of Queen.

"My show has a real rocky edge.

"It has evolved into somewhat of a rock show rather than pop and I share that sentiment in life.

"There is a Scottish connection with my mom, like her ex-husband was part Scottish or something - one of those things.

"So she has been to Scotland before and always told me how much I would fall in love with it.

"On top of that, I have heard so much about T In The Park from other artists.

"Even before I was doing this, I knew about T. It's like Glastonbury - those are the two everyone all over the world knows about and wants to go to.

"So yeah, playing here is a big deal. I have just arrived, really, but I plan to see some bands later and hang out. I am excited.

"The Strokes are my friends, so I want to see them and have fun with them later."

No comments:

Post a Comment