Sunday 10 July 2011

Bright Eyes rumors perform at T In The Park

Bright Eyes are rumors that he put on a band is set to call time is paid, before their show at T In The Park last night (July 9).

V Festival

On Jam stage before their headline slot by NME Speaking, frontman Conor Oberst refused to comment, he told Rolling Stone that he wanted to retire soon made a name Bright Eyes.

Oberst said, "We don't have any immediate plans, I guess, after this year. [But what I said] sounded pretty final, but I don't remember the quote - you can look it up. I think I meant it that day..."

What Oberst actually said in the interview was: "It does feel like it needs to stop at some point. I'd like to clean it up, lock the door, say goodbye."

However, when NME asked if it's really just Bright Eyes and his last visit to his last album was recorded.Oberst said: "I don't think so... We don't really take anything off the table."

"Hopefully we'll come back over [to Europe], hopefully we'll make another record," added band member and producer Mike Mogis.

No comments:

Post a Comment